• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should we take at #98?

Stumpy

About time for Dwayne Harris. We need a replacement for Smith and Harris has the speed at 4.38, the size at 6'0" and 205 lbs. He had 100 catches for 1153 yards return yards of another800 yards. He is a good value in the fourth and beats the heck out of the Edwards pick

About time for Dwayne Harris. We need a replacement for Smith and Harris has the speed at 4.38, the size at 6'0" and 205 lbs. He had 100 catches for 1153 yards return yards of another800 yards. He is a good value in the fourth and beats the heck out of the Edwards pick

where did you see harris ran a 4.38?

i watched him play at ECU a lot and i have a hard time believing he ran anywhere close to that...he is a 4.5 guy...great hands and playmaking ability though

need to find some height weight speed guys now 4-6(think greg hardy) that we can take fliers on knowing rivera's staff's method is to teach talented players how to play the positions the right way..i don't know who these people are sorry lol

yeah i bet no one has ever mentioned it here before

Yea they do but it's usually prefaced by I know it's never going to happen....or it's quickly met with a rational person like me saying it's retarded to even mention Nnamdi being a possibility in FA and we should focus instead on someone like Eric Wright or resign Marshall....

Archived