• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy Clausen

Ashor

if A QB rating rated the team, it would be called a team rating. Jimmy earned that abysmal rating with abysmal play. he had maybe, MAYBE 10-15 throws that were big league throws out of 10 starts. that's about 1 good throw per game out of about 20 throws per game.

that's not good. neither is clausen. you scoff at the idea that if matt is here next year he is starting over jimmy. too bad if Matt's here, it's going to happen because jimmy is horrendous.

You honestly don't think our supporting cast last year had anything to do with his quarterback rating? Half the team was on IR.

I dedicate this to the Huddle because there aren't many people on here that support Jimmy Clausen. I represent a small group who actually want him to remain the starter and I still feel that he should be the franchise guy.

He had some great throws alright! I would say his specialty is the routes he threw to Ray Lewis and Lofa Tatupu. What you thing?

Hating a man, you've never met or seen play an NFL down. People like you are the one's who a have negative mentality.

I hate to take this position, but people hate many people that they have never met or seen play an NFL down.

Many people hate Obama but have never met him or seen him play an NFL down.

P.S. - I "hate" Jimmy Clausen, and I have seen him play an NFL down. Unfortunately.

Jimmy made great throws last season. Let's not discredit plays that he made because of a low quarterback rating that reflected our overall team's performance last season.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMY CLAUSEN why are you using Ashor as your name on here? Does Ashor stand for As ho_e?

Archived