• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo's Reason for # 34... What's your number?

Ashor

#12, Stabler, Namath, traditional number for most of the good Alabama QBs.

#72, my number in high school. As a fat person, it was as close as I could get to #12. Pretty sure the Panthers have never had a starter with #72. :(

[quote=Ashor;

I have a few numbers that I would wear proudly on the field while playing quarterback:

7 (Jimmy Clausen)

13 (Taylor Swift)

However, the one number I love the most and I would pay Armanti for is 10. Reason being, I idolized Brady Quinn in high school and it will always be my favorite number.

10 (Brady Quinn)

Guest Setfree1012

Fav # = 11. Reason Skip to my Lou (basketball player over here first). Good thing about 11 is it translates well to football as well.

#23... there is no better #.

this.

When I played ball in High School, I rocked with #89 on the football field(the year I was born, was a WR, and Steve Smith's my favorite player). High School hoops I rocked #8(just like that #)

I gotta say that my number is 23. My all time favorite basketball player Jordan wore that number, I was born on 11/23.. I use to wear that number when i played highschool basketball, middle school basketball and AAU. I can say its apart of who I am.

Archived