• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about your sex life...

Darth Biscuit

why does being a dick work better for getting laid than just being nice and genuine? being nice seems to land you in the friend zone faster than you can say "orgasm"

do these rules apply to married/in a relationship guys? i'd like to know.

why does being a dick work better for getting laid than just being nice and genuine? being nice seems to land you in the friend zone faster than you can say "orgasm"

do these rules apply to married/in a relationship guys? i'd like to know.

Those are just one nighters or fug buddies.

Not long-term material. Gotta know the difference early. Saves you a lot of time and money.

Those are just one nighters or fug buddies.

Not long-term material. Gotta know the difference early. Saves you a lot of time and money.

Don't think I could have said it better myself. Goes both ways too. If a guy is a dick, he probably isn't going to be much better in bed. Plus, depending on how big of a dick he is.....its probably because he's trying to make up for whats not in his pants.

you can be nice and still assertive the way a jerk would be. my experience is that girls want guys that know what they want and go after it. being a pussy and not going after them is what will get you in the friend zone.

Don't think I could have said it better myself. Goes both ways too. If a guy is a dick, he probably isn't going to be much better in bed. Plus, depending on how big of a dick he is.....its probably because he's trying to make up for whats not in his pants.

that's probably true for most guys, but for years i played the "nice guy" card, have no issue about what's in my pants, and didn't get laid much. one night i was with some buds at a party and wasn't in a great mood, so i started talking to this girl and i just opened our conversation by saying she looked like a foot. i ended up getting her number (wasn't interested in her though...)

and i mean there's some truth to the above statements. i don't know though, i had a girl chasing me for months about a year ago. i started off by rejecting her advances politely, then moving to much harsher methods. the nastier i got the more she seemed to want me. (have a freebie, jokesters)

Archived