• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about your sex life...

Darth Biscuit

same here salty but only in high school. i made up for that time from 19 to 26. was a lot of good times going through a clubbing phase, and then just partying when i went back to school, and then living by the lake for a bit.

This thread has made me feel better. Still get it on average twice a week. Last weekend the kids were gone, we did it on an air mattress on our screened in porch. Also did it in our back yard in the rain(she has always wanted to do that for some reason). Maybe four/five times a year I rent a room, we go to a bar separately and basically pick each other up and have a great night.

I'm 45, she is 36 and we have been married 11 years.

Sounds like some of y'all are having better luck than me (still!). My wife was ruined by birth control (depo), and aside from the time we tried infertility treatments, nada in 2 years and counting. If only hindsight was 20/20... And no, she isn't all all interested in anything else.

Keep the good stories up as my sex drive pours out like the sands from an hour glass.

This thread has made me feel better. Still get it on average twice a week. Last weekend the kids were gone, we did it on an air mattress on our screened in porch. Also did it in our back yard in the rain(she has always wanted to do that for some reason). Maybe four/five times a year I rent a room, we go to a bar separately and basically pick each other up and have a great night.

I'm 45, she is 36 and we have been married 11 years.

:eek: that's kinda creepy.

:eek: that's kinda creepy.
Creepy? How so? We live in the the middle of 5 acres, no close neighbors. The kids are away, its just the Mrs. and me. We are not exhibitionist, we just like to spice it up some when we have the chance. I realize some folks prefer only in the bedroom, lights out, missionary position, once a month.That is cool. i don't think its creepy if we happen to prefer different.

Creepy? How so? We live in the the middle of 5 acres, no close neighbors. The kids are away, its just the Mrs. and me. We are not exhibitionist, we just like to spice it up some when we have the chance. I realize some folks prefer only in the bedroom, lights out, missionary position, once a month.That is cool. i don't think its creepy if we happen to prefer different.

We lived on a tee box on a golf course (when I was married), and we did it there under the moonlight ... awesome!

Archived