• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest/weirdest thing on/about a person you've ever seen...

Darth Biscuit

Something I see a lot and think is strange are very long fingernails. I keep my nails trimmed where they are not beyond my fingertips, any longer than that and it gets difficult to do anything. These women with 3 inch nails, I don't see how they can meet their basic hygienic needs. How do you wipe your ass with long nails?

You know, I could have gone my whole life without pondering that question :(

So when Ms. Slippery is 60 and her granddaughter asks

"Gramma....what does your back say?"

What then?

"Gramma likes road signs sweetie"

Maybe only I think like that.

It's not just you.

I also ponder the fact that with the ubiquitous presence of video cameras these days, all the stupid things people do in their youth can now be preserved for posterity.

("hey dude, doesn't that one chick on that old Girls Gone Wild tape we watched online kind of look like your mom?")

I'm from SF this whole f*cking city is weird.

But 2 that stand out.

Weird

Sitting at a nice SF wharf restaurant with a view of the bay and this homeless looking black dude comes up to the outside window and starts jacking it. Nice eh? the guy finishes too, blows his chowder on the glass and walks away.

Everyone that seen did get a complementary dinner though.

Funniest

DJing at private VIP party (Again in SF), my set is already over so I'm chillin in the back room when a couple of uniformed "police officers" do a walk through, they enter the back room where I'm at & basically help themselves to a few hits of the white powder refreshments that are on the table then leave.

wow holy poo. that first one is insane.

brings this to mind. "I dodged that poo like the matrix!"

Archived