• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 22nd Birthday Cam!

SirPanther

I wonder if Moore will finally submit that application to Harris Teeter!

Made probably close to 6mil in 4 years, got enough games to get his NFL pension?

Living in some place like NC where cost of living is nothing.

I don't think he has to work again.

Made probably close to 6mil in 4 years, got enough games to get his NFL pension?

Living in some place like NC where cost of living is nothing.

I don't think he has to work again.

You keep thinking that, there are guys who have made millions in the NFL and have been eaten alive by taxes and divorces.

You keep thinking that, there are guys who have made millions in the NFL and have been eaten alive by taxes and divorces.

Moore doesn't strike me as the type of person to spend all that money in such a short amount of time. I think he still drives a Ford truck.

This argument is pointless anyway because there is no doubt he will be on an NFL roster next year.

you're shocked? i wish that i could say the same thing about your obsession with Cam Newton. and it shouldn't be a surprise that i'm a Cam fan. i told you in my first or second post that i was an Auburn fan that had been lurking on this board for the last 2-3 months. congratulations on putting 2 and 2 together. you're awesome.

A Matt Moore joke? Shocking!

He's not eligible for a practice squad either.

It's no surprise that you are a Cam fan.

I think the guy that JT suggested we bring in to mentor Cam, Mark Brunell, is only still playing because he lost all of his money in bad business deals. Now I didn't read the thread so it could have been a joke, but if not, that's one of the worst mentors for him.

Archived