• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Charlotte possess enough swag?

SCP

Offseason/Strike Hypothetical:

Lets say Cam lives up to the hype and becomes what we all hope he will become. Is Charlotte big enough to keep Cam here long term? Will he embrace this city or hit the road like Lebron?

I think once he finds out Panthro calls this great city home, that Cam embraces this town and makes it his home as well.

What say you?

When I move to Charlotte next year the swag level will double, so I'm sure we'll be fine.

See... no. I'm leaving Charlotte in August, so it'll lose like... 8 billion swags. You may be able to get it back to the smallish swag level it had before I moved here in 1993 though.

I think so.

I think the city is good enough and the coaching staff is good enough.. I also think our coaching staff will live or die based on Cam's ability, as all situations ride on the shoulders of their QB..

Charlotte will be just right for Cam. It's a great city, decent sized, plus he'll be in close proximity to his hometown of College Park, GA. He'll be the king of Charlotte/the Carolinas if he lives up to all the hype.

I just hope we keep D-Lo, because I think him and Cam will be great buddies because of their personalities.

Archived