• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

And I didn't mean to come across like I'm pickin on you boo.

Its just that for every woman I know that's looking for a man I know 30 dudes that would love to have a shot at being that man.

"Looking for a man" and "looking to get laid" are two different things.

You know any guys interested in a middle-aged, short, round woman with a wide ass?

You don't have to be a skank to get some.

And I didn't mean to come across like I'm pickin on you boo.

Its just that for every woman I know that's looking for a man I know 30 dudes that would love to have a shot at being that man.

lol you could do @ both really... boo would have no problem, but neither would most skanks...

I'm not saying boo is a skank though... far from it... just saying that basically nothing with a vagina would really have much problem if they wanted it bad enough...

i didn't want the comment to be taken that boo is a skank. i had the same thought though.

lol no worries from any of you.....I know I'm not a skank so its no biggie.

Its just that I don't really enjoy going out and meeting random people to go home with, that's not really my idea of fun. Most of the people you meet at the bar are more than likely not going to be someone you want to spend any time at all with.

I'm more attracted to the idea of someone who I can have a good time with, then go home and have even more fun with. Someone who is nice and is not going to be afraid to talk to me again or be seen with me in public.

I like to find one person that I like and then mess around with them for a while. Not dating.....just not messing with other people. I'm a one guy kinda gal....not the kind of girl who wants to be messing with 3 different guys throughout the week...not my cup of tea.

fug it. I just need a boyfriend.

I think you'll find someone if you look hard enough... said it before, but I don't really get why you don't have one already...

long story. been single for over 2 years and have only come across 1 person who has remotely peaked my interest.

Its not like I have a lot of requirements, I mean Im picky, but not that picky.....maybe there are just a lot of assholes in the 22-30 yr old range in Charlotte...I'm not really sure.

Archived