• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In Myrtle Beach...

YourMomsLover

I have a strategy for the Myrtle Beach area.

We usually get a house up at N. Myrtle with some friends. That way we've got a good group to party with while we're at the house, but we're also away from the crowds. If ya want to go into town to party, you can get a mini-van taxi or something and it doesn't cost all that much when ya have a group like that.

Hell, I'm even going there for one of my vacations this year. 2 weeks in the Tilghman area. Now, you might be asking, "why would someone who lives overseas want to go to NMB for vacation?"

Well, most of our family and friends are split between Atlanta and Charlotte, so NMB makes for a good central area where folks can come see us!

Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

there are just as many women in Wilmington... if I go to Myrtle next month, it'll be the 1st time in 4-5 years..

I have a strategy for the Myrtle Beach area.

We usually get a house up at N. Myrtle with some friends. That way we've got a good group to party with while we're at the house, but we're also away from the crowds. If ya want to go into town to party, you can get a mini-van taxi or something and it doesn't cost all that much when ya have a group like that.

Hell, I'm even going there for one of my vacations this year. 2 weeks in the Tilghman area. Now, you might be asking, "why would someone who lives overseas want to go to NMB for vacation?"

Well, most of our family and friends are split between Atlanta and Charlotte, so NMB makes for a good central area where folks can come see us!

Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

have done something similar quite a few times at OBX.. great times.

have done something similar quite a few times at OBX.. great times.

Yeah, when I was a kid (maybe 1986-1996), we used to go spend a week in Nags Head, Kitty Hawk, or Kill Devil Hills. Still have fond memories of the place. I imagine it's changed a good bit in the past 15 years though. I probably wouldn't even recognize the place.

Myrtle Beach is crazy crowded but if you want other stuff to do beside just the beach it is the best option.

Myrtle is fine for a cheap beach vacation, but the best option for things to do?

Try 1.5 hours south and still 3.5 hours from Charlotte. Charleston.

Archived