• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In Myrtle Beach...

YourMomsLover

Yeah... I mean you are right... and I've actually been there so I know... it's a bit scary, but no more so than some of the other eastern NC small towns.

yeah, I never felt like my life was threatened. of course, I'm the dumbass who has walked into a barred up establishment in the rough parts of Durham trying to slang some "inshoance"..

yeah, I never felt like my life was threatened. of course, I'm the dumbass who has walked into a barred up establishment in the rough parts of Durham trying to slang some "inshoance"..

Oh no, nothing like that... I mean I'm sure there are areas like that... but it's just kind of podunk/trashy.

I don't mind Durham, try that on the corner of West and Beatties Ford if you're feeling lucky

damn it man I was joking :lol: I'm a heels fan. I'll guarantee if you go to that store you'll see more State/ECU/Pembroke folks anyway..

I can't rep you at the moment anyhow..

good to know you're a heels fan. fook dook. :)

Oh no, nothing like that... I mean I'm sure there are areas like that... but it's just kind of podunk/trashy.

yeah, that's about the atmosphere.. the kind that would harvest STDs e'rywhere.

I don't mind Durham, try that on the corner of West and Beatties Ford if you're feeling lucky

this was a few years ago, but where ever that place was.. was not safe. came out with a policy, so my stubbornness prevailed.

I am in Myrtle beach tonight...staying @ Broadway! Does anyone know where all the high school chicks hang out???

Just go down around Ocean Blvd. near the cheap motels and when you see girls you're willing to go to jail over walking alone, just yell, "Hey girl! Y'all partyin'? I got some beer over here!"

You'll eventually hit pay dirt.

I've never understood out of all the beaches on the Carolinacoasts people go to Myrtle of all places. Oh well guess that means less crowded awesome beaches for the rest of us.

Outer Banks: 8 hr drive

Myrtle Beach: 3 hr drive

If you guys want to avoid the crowds come down to Surfside Beach. I have a condo down there and its never really that crowded. Even on holidays.

thanks for offering up your condo, I want to schedule a trip in 4 weeks... :)

Archived