• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gross: Panthers players have installed a good portion of the offense during workouts

The Saltman

If he were, people on here would say they're just trying to let him down easy. If he wasn't, they look at it like he's not there. I know the guy struggled last year but it's still like he plowed some of your wives or girlfriend or blow-up Zod dolls or something. Give it a rest.

It's funny you are telling me to give it a rest. Go back into my posts and before Cam was even selected and after I though Clausen should get a fair shot. I argued it in about every thread. No one is insulting him, I am stating a fact.

If you don't think it means anything that teammates are talking more about Cam before even playing a game than with him than Clausen who basically went to war with them well I would say you're just turning your cheek the other way.

Could be that the 'new guy' effect has yet to wear off, but you will not find a video of teammates more enthusiastic last year about Moore or Clausen. You should save it for the Clausen haters there are plenty around here, instead of others making observations.

most NFL teams had similar workouts. The panthers are nothing special. If we had significantly more players rookies, etc.. coming out then we made some gains. Otherwise we are just keeping up.

Not true at all.

Most of the other teams do not have a new coach, new sytem, rookie QB, etc.

Their workouts have been much more about conditioning and working out.

It appears the Panthers workouts have been much more focused on getting into the playbook and trying to work through an understanding of the new offensive schemes.

This is exactly the reason that the Panther players did not want the media at their workouts.

It's funny you are telling me to give it a rest. Go back into my posts and before Cam was even selected and after I though Clausen should get a fair shot. I argued it in about every thread. No one is insulting him, I am stating a fact.

If you don't think it means anything that teammates are talking more about Cam before even playing a game than with him than Clausen who basically went to war with them well I would say you're just turning your cheek the other way.

Could be that the 'new guy' effect has yet to wear off, but you will not find a video of teammates more enthusiastic last year about Moore or Clausen. You should save it for the Clausen haters there are plenty around here, instead of others making observations.

Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying man, I wasn't trying to single you out. I'm talking about the rampant posts like "Clausen will be this year's Ethan Albright." In general, the garbage spewed about him is just repetitive and lacks creativity now. The "give it a rest" wasn't just to you. So :chillpill:

Archived