• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the coolest person in the world?

Darth Biscuit

Mayhem Miller?

I supposedly took his sister out on a date a year or two ago.. she had a lot of pictures of him & her on FB, so I took her word for it. was a blind date, one that I wish I could take back.

Can't let family ruin the awesomeness of someone. I have a buddy who works valet in Vegas and Saturday he said Mayhem rolled up, gave him a hundo, then Phil Ivey rolled up in 3 different cars (2 Bentleys and a Benz) and tipped a hundo for each car.

He said Ivey tips a hundred each car on the way in and the way out.

When Mayhem left he didn't have cash so he just partied with him the rest of the night/morning.

Can't let family ruin the awesomeness of someone. I have a buddy who works valet in Vegas and Saturday he said Mayhem rolled up, gave him a hundo, then Phil Ivey rolled up in 3 different cars (2 Bentleys and a Benz) and tipped a hundo for each car.

He said Ivey tips a hundred each car on the way in and the way out.

When Mayhem left he didn't have cash so he just partied with him the rest of the night/morning.

she wasn't all that great, didn't change my impression of him. although, she was hating on him a bit. lol I didn't enjoy her outlook on life all too much.

Archived