• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

jasonluckydog

im new here but have been lurking for quite some time now...

First auto panthers thing i got was the steve smith row boat.

2011-07-14_18-38-56_996.jpg

2nd was the deangelo williams picture

2011-07-14_18-39-06_815.jpg

girlfriend bought me deangelo williams first NFL touchdown signed/authenticated jersey

2011-07-14_18-39-15_280.jpg

my final batch of goodies.... Steve smith 06 signature proof #d 1/5. Steve Smith ultimate achievements #d 56/99, Steve smith "Down & Distance" #d 30/50. Muhsin Muhammad '99 Signed card #mm, Jimmy Clausen Rookie card signed #57/99, My favorite Jon Beason "The Beast" photo and the picture EVERYONE should know, Deshaun Foster Diving for the TD in the superbowl.

2011-07-14_18-33-18_414.jpg

Still waiting on a few in the mail, beason probowl jersey, dan morgan signed superbowl ticket stub, and some other goodies. but i got recently...

cards.jpg

DonnRuss 2010 elite Steve smith Status #d 4/5 with autograph, Jimmy Clausen NFL Draft Patch card and my DonRuss New Breed Cam Newton #d 270/299

and my favorite so far besides the 1/5 Smith with the panther whiskers cut out........

smithcard.jpg

07 steve smith probowl cutout w/ sig #9/25

common, i know im not the only collector around here!

Im also looking to buy some beason/williams/smith cards so if you guys have any for sale PM me!

Still waiting on a few in the mail, beason probowl jersey, dan morgan signed superbowl ticket stub, and some other goodies. but i got recently...

cards.jpg

DonnRuss 2010 elite Steve smith Status #d 4/5 with autograph, Jimmy Clausen NFL Draft Patch card and my DonRuss New Breed Cam Newton #d 270/299

and my favorite so far besides the 1/5 Smith with the panther whiskers cut out........

smithcard.jpg

07 steve smith probowl cutout w/ sig #9/25

common, i know im not the only collector around here!

Im also looking to buy some beason/williams/smith cards so if you guys have any for sale PM me!

Love those smitty's!

Archived