• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Life on Mars

Darth Biscuit

Still 4 shows left. FRom what I can tell the show is more popular than ABC realizes. So, I'm sure a petition on SOS will be started. Of course Pushing Daisies had one...

Maybe FOX will pick it up, they always give shows a little longer to catch on as long as they have ratings. I can't find the ratings for all the shows, only the top 10 or 20.

The American version is currently screening here. As a matter of fact it's on right now but I'm not watching. I tried to give it a fair go having watched the English version and tried really hard not to make comparsions but to no avail.

Maybe if I'd seen the US version first I would have looked at it more favourably

I've seen a couple of episodes and the writing was .... ok, don't know that I'd quantify it as impressive. The episode where the radical underground was bombing the cops had a plot conclusion straight from Scriptwriting 101.

btw Jangler, I can't remember the name of the movie in your sig and it is bugging the piss out of me! :)

Archived