• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Life on Mars

Darth Biscuit

A lot of shows would not make it on todays networks. Seinfeld, Cheers, All in the Family, Quantum Leap.....thats all I can think of at the moment. There are so many channels and so many different ways to see shows now, plus the VCR and DVR have lowered ratings, You would think they would lower their standards a little.

That is two shows ABC axed this year that I watch, Now They think I'm gonna watch the poo they have replaced my shows with : Better offTed, the Unusuals and Castle. Two cops shows and and advertising show......mmmmmmmm FUN!

A lot of shows would not make it on todays networks. Seinfeld, Cheers, All in the Family, Quantum Leap.....thats all I can think of at the moment. There are so many channels and so many different ways to see shows now, plus the VCR and DVR have lowered ratings, You would think they would lower their standards a little.

That is two shows ABC axed this year that I watch, Now They think I'm gonna watch the poo they have replaced my shows with : Better offTed, the Unusuals and Castle. Two cops shows and and advertising show......mmmmmmmm FUN!

ABC sucks. last year it was carpoolers that got the axe. that show was pretty damn good and it had potential. If they would stick with shows a little bit more, than some of them would prove to be a success.

That episode royally sucked. Jangler is right. They didn't answer one single question? Why do the networks do this crap? The only thing I can think of is that the producers didn't want to give it away in case they could pick up on another network or something? Aside from them answering NO questions about Sam or the show, the episode was probably the worst one I've seen.

The only thing I can think of is that the producers didn't want to give it away in case they could pick up on another network or something?

Could be. Maybe they are trying to sell it to FOX or the CW. Maybe even the Sci Fi channel. I hope so...

What a pooty pieced together ending! That didn't answer any question I had! I hope they rethink the decision and bring back the show for another year and give it a proper ending.

That was the LAST one? I was thinking there was another one left. The show that is going to replace it isn't starting for another two weeks.

That was the LAST one? I was thinking there was another one left. The show that is going to replace it isn't starting for another two weeks.

Yeah, you are right! I thought they had said 17 episodes. I just went and looked at the TV guide site. Next week is the last one. But they kept play commercials that last night was the last one. WHEW!! I still want another network to pick it up.

Archived