• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ stories...

Darth Biscuit

Man... I got so many.... Do many awesome memories... Gotta be careful so wifey don't catch me writing about someone other than her though... LOL

I was at UNC Chapel Hill, about 20 at the time... There with my girl... Her and her BANGIN ass best friend were studying for finals. There was drinking involved... So anyways we were there in the room been dating for a couple of months at the time... Her friend always talked about sex to me and about how much (let's call her Jane) talked about me and how great it was... Anyways her friend was on the laptop and me and Jane started making out on the fouton... poo started getting crazy and Jane started going at it... On her knees in front if me, her back to Steph... The started getting loud with her mouth and Steph turned around and started watching her suck my dick... I could tell that her breathing was starting to get quicker and then she moved over to the side where she could see all if this. Jane had no idea to this point... So my girl is sucking me off, and her hott ass friend is watching... I was so turned on obviously by this when it suddenly got better. Jane realizing that Steph was watching I guess got turned in by this and started making the best noises and moaning with my cock In her mouth... I was in heaven guys!!! Then Jane stopped, turned around and said... Are you just gonna stand there and watch or are you gonna get over here and help me out with this!? I reached over and grabbed my camera and immediately started taking video. Her friend was so damn Hott and I'd secretly wanted to fug her since I met her... Now she was sucking my dick with my girl watching... They switched off and fought over it... It was the single best night of my life! I sprayed cum all over and into both if their mouths... I somehow held off for 10 min and have never come more in my life to this day. It was just perfect! I still masturbate to that video from time to time, although it was "erased" that night... I switched out memory cards! Lol

Best night of my life... And yes we all fuged that night... Until the sun was up!

:confused:

well I remembered another one - its not a bj story, but when I remember it I smile...

This girl and I went out for about 3 months. She was (is) smokin hot. One time I was banging away and then she wanted me to titty bang her (she had some amazing boobs, fake, but hey). So I'm titty banging her and when I finally let go I must have raised up a bit because in addition to her boobs I shot all over her face too. She said "wow that was a lot" and then "I've never had that before, but I think I like it". :party:

Why I don't date her anymore, I really don't know. :D

Meeeeeee neither... :confused:

Yeah, she lives in another state, has kids. I live here, have kids. Picking up and moving wouldn't work for either of us. But it was great while it lasted. :cool:

I shot over my wife's (then girlfriend) head and hit the wall behind her from the missionary position one time... It left a shiny mark on the drywall that we laughed about until the day she moved out of her parents' house... I hope when they painted the wall that it still shined through in all its glory...

I shot over my wife's (then girlfriend) head and hit the wall behind her from the missionary position one time... It left a shiny mark on the drywall that we laughed about until the day she moved out of her parents' house... I hope when they painted the wall that it still shined through in all its glory...

I was in 10th grade and my "girlfriend" at the time was going to town on me in the men's bathroom during lunch. I've yet to meet another chick who could use her tongue like this one could, and that saddens me....anyway, after about 15 minutes of this I gave the courtesy warning. Instead of just finishing me off with her hand (her normal m/o), she actually somehow took it all in while squeezing my balls with a liberal amount of pressure and creating a vortex in her mouth. Needless to say I completely lost it and shot it straight over the top of the stall door and about three feet out. We both stood there for a few minutes afterwards in astonishment.....now that I think about it, I need to facebook her, lol.

and good lord is that poo tough to get off of walls

just better to repaint and move on

I was thinking...I'd like to hear some stories from the giver's points of view...so you women and Salty

I don't have any bad ones. I mean, I know some stories I have heard from other girls I know but I have never once had an experience like any of the ones in this thread.

Archived