• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Window Tinting

The Saltman

Think about night driving when you make the choice. I recently got peel and stick tint from babies r us for the wifes trailblazer.

edit: i had 20 on a car back when i was young and it was hard to see out at night when there weren't street lights.

I dont care about the legal limit but thanks for the advice about the metallic. Im in georgia so they dont do those gay ass inspections over here.

I used to have 10% tint on my old car, I passed inspection illegally for 4 years til they change the law and everything went electronic. I had to take my tint off, it was bullshit... I got 35% on my new car. I got ceramic tint, paid $325 which is a good price.

I used to have 10% tint on my old car, I passed inspection illegally for 4 years til they change the law and everything went electronic. I had to take my tint off, it was bullpoo... I got 35% on my new car. I got ceramic tint, paid $325 which is a good price.

ya same here when I lived in NC.

Had to take all the tint off too...Im here in GA now where the only inspections are emissions.

Man I hated those NC inspections.

Archived