• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol

Carolina Husker

I wouldn't watch it either, in fact, I would be offended and appalled if she gets a show. The only reality show I watch is Jersey Shore, but the few times I've seen something else (like teen mom, or mob wives) I feel like my IQ drops 50 points and I will never be able to get it back.

But look outside of the box, this has trashy reality series written all over it.

Jersey Shore has probably already put you in single digits.

why is the butt ugly kardassian famous?

Kim is a very sexy, attractive women. All three of those girls are. At least physically.

But they are also dumb, selfish, golden spoon in the mouth people who have been labeled by our society as celebrities and we our supposed to care what they think and do.

I would most def bang her but if I want a credible opinion I will look elsewhere...far..farrrrrr away from where she is.

it's an expression, maybe I botched it, but it goes along the lines of someone who was born into a rich family and never had to work for anything and everything was just handed to them by their rich family.

silver platter is term I use but I get what youre saying

Archived