• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Richardson praised by fellow owners re: pending CBA

blackcatgrowl

Haha black you're funny.

Just telling it like it is with no bias.

The owners got more money out of the cba then the last. Its pretty fuking simple.

Did they? The split might be a couple more percent towards the owners for revenue intake, but from what I've seen, they are going to pay out more on benefits and what not.

Also, the cap minimums are MUCH higher... so players will by default see more money.

And I'm telling it like it is without bias too. Why would I have any bias for the owners?

There is no CBA, yet. There also has been no change in who holds the power. The owners have held it since the start and Takeo Spikes can say "the players aren't responsible to meet any deadline" on sportscenter all he wants but nobody is buying it.

This has nothing to do with the media or the owners "pulling a fast one" as some are saying and even more are believing. This is a result of the players having poor leadership and an inflated sense of their chip stack.

2% of billions and billions of dollars is still lots of monayyy.

And you liking the new transformers movie automatically puts you in bias mode

;)

:smilielol5:

That really made you mad didn't it.

Salty... you're still my favorite mod, even though you're the only one to have ever given me an infraction.

Want a hug?

(by the way, the response on that movie was more about my RL friend being an ass about it, than your opinion)

Archived