• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trap game?

PFFC

If it's a game everyone(mostly the media) is overlooking that comes before a big Sunday Night showdown in the Meadowlands.... then yes. It is a trap game. Foxy WILL keep his team focused. After the win, you didn't see a smile on his face, he dismissed all credit because he knew he already had to get ready for Denver. That's the only thing relevant he said in his press conference.

Heard him on Sirius around 5 PM said he got 3 hours sleep last night and was up early this morning preparing for Denver. Everyone knows we are in a tight race and one game can mean the difference between going to the playoffs and going home. He told everyone not to drink the koolaid and get ready for a battle this week.

I'm not really fearful of Denver, without Hillis their offense is gonna be even less dynamic and I think Cutler isn't particularly spectacular at QB to be their only weapon..his stats have quantity(3rd in total yards, 4th in TDs) but not as much quality as his rep. precedes(not in top 10 for passer rating or completion percentage, 3rd most interceptions) I was surprised to see that even tho he attempts as many passes a game as brees and warner hes been sacked least in the league...hopefully we fix that Sunday tho :D

I'd rather lose to the Broncos than Tampa Bay.

But with a 7-0 home record the boys are gonna be playing for more than another win - keeping the lead in the Division, lining up a colasal game in the Meadowlands, and secure a perfect home record for only the 2nd time in team history (96) are all on the line.

Though I am a bit nervous, especially with the passing game the Broncos have. But their defense isn't good at all (gave up 31 to the Raiders, who we gave up 6 in a "bad" game) We'll be able to run run run and a quick pass here and there (not to mention a couple deep ones) kind of like Monday. I am not worried by their defense and they pretty much have the division locked up, but I think they'll clinch with a win (which is also scary) but if we win and the Giants win then we clinch a playoff spot. Another big game, this is why the NFL is soooo great!!

no trap. every game is too important and they are all only focusing on the next game because without it the one after that may not matter.

everything being said from fox and the players do nothing but enforce that notion. no game can be taken lightly.

We've never beaten the Broncos. Ever. That rat-faced fuger Shanahan always finds a way to beat us. And we need to preserve the perfect home record. We better be up for this game!!!

Not exactly a trap because the Broncos are a solid team with a good record. But thank you for starting this thread. We should be very worried about these guys.They have won 4 of their last 5 games including a win against Atlanta which throttled us recently and also they handled a good running team in the NYJ and also ran on them while NYJ has handled the run pretty well. Im am first and foremost a Panthers fan but I am also a gambler. We should be favored in this game. But if I was forced to bet, I would take Denver with 9 without even thinking twice. I hope I am wrong, but, WATCH THIS GAME. It could get very interesting.

Archived