• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash n' Dash, Shake and Bake or Double Trouble

Gipetto

Which one are we using now since? I'm personally leading more towards Shake and Bake. If you go by the urban dictionary definition it seems like the best option. I've also heard razzle dazzle a couple of times as well.

SMASH AND DASH

When someone uses the bathroom at a place of business to take a poo without buying anything. It is often accompanied by weak attempts masquerade as a paying customer, followed by a quick exit from the building.

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Having Diarhea and vomiting at the same time.

SHAKE AND BAKE

phrase used when someone did something completely awesome

or when something completely awesome has just been said

then you and that other person you are conversating with pound fists

Jonathan; "Man, i can't believe you hooked up with that girl Kirstie, dude she HELLA FIIINE!"

Deangelo; "i know right."

Jonathan; "Shake and bake"

*fist pound*

Via Urban dictionary.

I was on deployment all of last year so i don't even know what our moniker is now.

lol anyone remember that video where lendale white's lard ass got all butthurt because dwill and jstew had stolen his and chris johnsons nickname?

I was just getting ready to say, wasn't there are steel cage match to see who it belonged to, White and Johnson or Williams and Stewart?

lol anyone remember that video where lendale white's lard ass got all butthurt because dwill and jstew had stolen his and chris johnsons nickname?

I remember seeing that. Now the only dashing he does in to mcdonalds.

DOUBLE TROUBLE. It aint changing.

..and for those wondering about Goodson and where he will fit in? Goodson is going to be that guy that defenses take lightly when Double Trouble isnt on the field and hes going to make some big plays. I dont know exactly what his role will be, but I see Mike Goodson making some big plays.

Archived