• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“We are not trading Jay Cutler — period.”

Ashor

There has been speculation that Cutler could be traded to the Vikings, the Browns, the Buccaneers, the Jets — basically any team with a need at quarterback. But new Broncos coach Josh McDaniels spoke out Tuesday afternoon and attempted to squash any and all existing speculation.

“Let me be as clear as I can about this,” McDaniels said when reached at his office Tuesday afternoon. “We are not trading Jay Cutler — period.”

More...

Good, save us the dumb ass temptation...

Cutler would be terrible here.

Big arm- no leadership intangibles and just a slob.

case in point= one of the highest passer ratings this season, but LOST HIS TEAM how many games?

He passed for a lot of yards, but wins matter.

Sorry.

Good, save us the dumb ass temptation...

Cutler would be terrible here.

Big arm- no leadership intangibles and just a slob.

case in point= one of the highest passer ratings this season, but LOST HIS TEAM how many games?

He passed for a lot of yards, but wins matter.

Sorry.

Unless it's Jake Delhomme, then people dont care about wins, only what they can use to attack(verbally, of course) him with.

Jake is the George Bush of the Carolina Panthers, if something goes wrong, people blame him, reguardless if it's his fault or not.

The real quote should be this,

"Now that Matt Cassell is off the market, we are NOT trading Jay Cutler - Period."

The whole deal was that McDaniels, who was the coodinator for Cassell during his great year last year, wanted his Quarterback, not one he doesn't know. They were in a three way trade to get Cassell, but NOW that Cassell is gone, "Cutler is, and always has been, our guy."

Enjoy your pissed off Quarterback.

That whole situation is very reminiscent of this whole Peppers ordeal. But in the opposite perspective. Peppers wants to go to a sucessful team, but if none pull the trigger on him, and he ends up coming back to us for another year, it's gunna be "Carolina is my home and I love this team" basically.

Enjoy your pissed off fans and Franchise.

Archived