• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“We are not trading Jay Cutler — period.”

Ashor

Was good enough for Shanny who won SBs in violation of the salary cap, sure. So was the Browns DL and firing DCs every year and not winning more than one playoff game since Elway left. McDaniels, however, wanted to trade for the coachable guy who isn't a whiny baby. Different strokes for different folks.

Who the fug represented the Broncos, he didn't just show up and all of a sudden become the coach.

So obviously it was good enough for the Broncos.

The rest of that post is blablablablabla.

It's still funny yall always got something extra to say about those franchises that are better than us. As if we're some supreme standard to go by.

Please....they won it before, we haven't, the rest of the drivel you wrote doesn't really mean anything.(especially coming from a fan of a franchise that has never had back to back winning seasons)

Seriously pass some of that good stuff you homers are on.

No he didn't "just show up"...but he was the defacto GM. If you don't understand my point which was clear point (and that lack of understanding shows in your response), oh well.

No you don't have a point, you said it was good enough for Shanny(implying it isn't good enough for the franchise), which is plain wrong.

It was good enough for the whole organization. I know who picked the team, and the ownership backed him the whole time.

They wouldn't have if it wasn't good enough. He didn't get fired because of Cutler.

The rest of that crap you wrote don't matter, and just makes you look ignorant. "oh this franchise only won the SB because of this, oh that franchise only won the SB because of that"

Please....................stop looking pitiful with those kinds of comments.

I wouldn't care if we won a SB over or under the cap, that kind of poo don't matter one bit.

No you don't have a point, you said it was good enough for Shanny(implying it isn't good enough for the franchise), which is plain wrong.

It was good enough for the whole organization. I know who picked the team, and the ownership backed him the whole time.

They wouldn't have if it wasn't good enough. He didn't get fired because of Cutler.

The rest of that crap you wrote don't matter, and just makes you look ignorant. "oh this franchise only won the SB because of this, oh that franchise only won the SB because of that"

I wouldn't care if we won a SB over or under the cap, that kind of sh*t don't matter one bit.

The fact that you just called Fireball ignorant says all you need to say - ever!!! :lol:

I wouldn't care if we won a SB over or under the cap, that kind of sh*t don't matter one bit.

As per your usual MO, you wildly exaggerate and make things up and extrapolate things I meant that aren't accurate from things I said plain as day and attribute to ME things that I just didn't say or even imply such as Shanny got fired because of Cutler. Congrats, you are consistent. Constantly insulting my intelligence is the icing on that cake.

The fact that you don't care about violating the cap to win a SB tells me a lot. You can't even do what Denver did cap wise to help themselves keep that team together to make a SB run anymore.

As per your usual MO, you wildly exaggerate and make things up and extrapolate things I meant that aren't accurate from things I said plain as day and attribute to ME things that I just didn't say or even imply such as Shanny got fired because of Cutler. Congrats, you are consistent. Constantly insulting my intelligence is the icing on that cake.

The fact that you don't care about violating the cap to win a SB tells me a lot. You can't even do what Denver did cap wise to help themselves keep that team together to make a SB run anymore.

So how upset are you that our only SB appearance comes with our roided up offensive line?

I didn't say we could do what Denver did, I was saying if I was a Broncos fan that little piece wouldn't even phase me.(or if that would have been our situation no I wouldn't care)

Ask a Broncos fan if they really give a sh*t about the cap back then.

You like to bring up bad things about other franchises, you think we've been Saints?

You're judging other people and the way they do things, but are a fan of a team that has had cheaters, Collins, people that beat up other teammates, and players that wave guns in strippers faces.(then there is that Rae Carruth fellow)

My point this whole time was that Cutler wouldn't make us look any dumber(or bad) than we already are or aren't. Which if you go back and look at my response to AK, you'll see.

I'm not too sure what you're trying to prove, maybe that the Panthers ARE too good for Cutler?

Jay Cutler? He is good but he seems like a douche bag. Maybe Smitty can sucker punch that thing off his face? We make a habit of picking up washed up number 1 QBs, Im sure we could get Alex Smith on the cheap, maybe make a play for Matt Leinert, or Leftwich (Rodney Peete Part Deux)?

Can we get thru a post that doesnt mention Smith punching someone? Reading this board would make someone believe that Smith gets in a fight every year, a couple times a year. You're so funny dude, maybe Smith can sucker punch your face.

So how upset are you that our only SB appearance comes with our roided up offensive line?

I didn't say we could do what Denver did, I was saying if I was a Broncos fan that little piece wouldn't even phase me.(or if that would have been our situation no I wouldn't care)

Ask a Broncos fan if they really give a sh*t about the cap back then.

You like to bring up bad things about other franchises, you think we've been Saints?

You're judging other people and the way they do things, but are a fan of a team that has had cheaters, Collins, people that beat up other teammates, and players that wave guns in strippers faces.(then there is that Rae Carruth fellow)

My point this whole time was that Cutler wouldn't make us look any dumber(or bad) than we already are or aren't. Which if you go back and look at my response to AK, you'll see.

I'm not too sure what you're trying to prove, maybe that the Panthers ARE too good for Cutler?

You could have made all those points without smack talking me out of nowhere though. You made your points here without that.

I am saying that if the risk doesn't outweigh the potential reward, then I wouldn't do it. Like signing TO for example. I am not saying this franchise is spotless or saints. That is an unrealistic goal to have a whole team of do gooder types. They DO try to keep the whiner/troublemaker quotient low though. And certainly they weren't gonna cut a guy like Smitty who produces, no different than any other team in the league.

Archived