• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FAs that are still available

bLACKpANTHER

The people that interest me are as fallows.

Jon Runyan- Old but has a nasty streak and could be a solid backup

Jeremy Bridges- We know him, we might not love him but he can play both sides and is still a solid backup.

Leigh Bodden- If we are gonna run a Tampa 2 then no but otherwise he is a good #2

Shaun Springs- Old but good if we dont run a Cover 2.

Philip Buchanon- He's your Cover 2 man

Kenechi Udeze- He underperformed but could be a sold rotational guy.

Igor Olshansky-Could be an both DT and DE and we need both. He gratefully underperformed though.

Springs has been visiting a few teams recently so if we DID want him we'd have to get him in pronto. I think he'll have a team any day now.

How many of those guys could be had for a million a year or less? It is great to put out names but how about guys we can afford and will be happy to play situational roles or backups. We have few needs for starters unless we get rid of Peppers. Even Lucas will likely be replaced by Marshall if we get rid of him.

Springs has been visiting a few teams recently so if we DID want him we'd have to get him in pronto. I think he'll have a team any day now.

Yea and he prob wants to be a starter like Runyan but I would still like the idea of both being on our team.

I want Tank Johnson.

Dude, no offense but why whenever there is a turdy player with character issues available do you think it will make this team better? I'm curious.

And why the eff hasn't anyone snapped up Bodden yet? Must be more than meets the eye there.

Dude, no offense but why whenever there is a turdy player with character issues available do you think it will make this team better? I'm curious.

And why the eff hasn't anyone snapped up Bodden yet? Must be more than meets the eye there.

One simple reason, they can play football better than our guys.

Archived