• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/6 Practice (and Fan Fest)

Ruff

TheKurb Will B

Cam and Clausen 2 of the last out #whatdoesitmean

TheKurb Will B

Something is wrong with cam. I think its minor. Sees to be struggling. Maybe tired? LoL

TheKurb Will B

Its like watching another player when Armanti catches a punt.

TheKurb Will B

Hardy out late. No bandages that I can see. Maybe back soon?

TheKurb Will B

To explain cam just seems beat. Not fun loving happy go lucky guy. Camp has been known to wear on rooks. step off the ledges

Literally the dumbest thing I have read today. An athlete doesn't just lose his legs. He is probably just worn out. He has probably never been through anything like this before. Give the kid a day off and he will be fine.

He hasn't gone through relaxed practices before? Oh wow, that's disappointing.

Literally the dumbest thing I have read today. An athlete doesn't just lose his legs. He is probably just worn out. He has probably never been through anything like this before. Give the kid a day off and he will be fine.

Ridiculous post. These TC session are soft compared to previous ones. He has had a week of practice. No one can hit him in practice. If he is worn out after these candyass sessions, that is pathetic. If he is, he won't last two weeks in the reg season.

I wonder if the coaches got in his ear about being more professional and focused at practice...-nstead of being so playful and loose.

Just a thought.

Archived