• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bk 2

Claws

What do you think?

I can't stand the asshole but dammit that was pretty stout. I used to call him Kezlouzy but I will now call him by his real name.

That's as far as I'm gonna go on the respect factor. Props to him. That was big time.

I am very slowly becoming a fan. Jeff Burton is starting to go into his greatest hits era so my search for a future favorite driver is underway. Brad K has definitely caught my eye. He races hard but races smart and knows how to close the deal at the end.

I'm also really impressed with the turn around Penske Racing has made. The past few years they would win a few races with Kurt Busch but were never consistent and you never thought of them as a championship contender. Kurt Busch looks like a very good dark horse pick to win the championship and Brad K has positioned himself very well for a chase birth.

Big brad fan here as you can tell by past post lol I even called his win a few weeks early.

But yea I've pulling for him back when he was driving for dale jr in the nationwide.

He was a bit brash a year or two but I like the aggression, and im just glad to see him running so well this year.

I also pulled for him when he was racing for Jr. I was sad when he signed with Penske, I was hoping he would somehow get on a team with Jr, be it with Hendrick or when Jr thought about taking his team to CUP. But I think he is in a good position right now.

Another youngster ive been keeping up with this year is stenhouse jr in the nationwide series. He impressed me last saturday not taking any poo off of edwards. That was one of the most bizzare ends to a race that ive ever watched.

Yeah I think Stenhouse is gonna be pretty good. He certainly doesn't seem to back down much considering the 99 is pretty much the man at Roush.

I'm guessing from the replays that 99 couldn't see a damn thing from the smoke.

• 3 weeks later...

:mad::mad::mad: gordon screwed by his pit crew again

Actually, the pit crew did fine, but Kez and Kenseth were passing folks continuously in the pits. In fact, that is what got Brad up front during the last pit stop. Gordon got screwed by Nascar pit rules, not his pit crew.

Archived