• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to training camp Tomorrow

The Saltman

Dude ...I hope your not going today at 6. I was planning to head there today because I thought it was a 6'oclock practice..however my friend called and said its at 1030 today.

Am I just a stoner and got the time wrong or was it actually scheduled to be at 6 and just got rescheduled

Dude ...I hope your not going today at 6. I was planning to head there today because I thought it was a 6'oclock practice..however my friend called and said its at 10301030 today.

Am I just a stoner and got the time wrong or was it actually scheduled to be at 6 and just got rescheduled

it got rescheduled. come tomorrow man.

Dude ...I hope your not going today at 6. I was planning to head there today because I thought it was a 6'oclock practice..however my friend called and said its at 10301030 today.

both.

you are a stoner, but it got rescheduled.

and yes, come chill with us tomorrow.....got that funkay

It was changed at the last minute- go back to sleep.

You better stick with water to flush away all the excess cholesterol.

But it sure is goooood.

its fugin awesome and NO i refuse to ask them for water there. if we are going, I am drinking it.

Even tehkurbz had some and he shouldn't be drinking it!!

Sweet lemony jesus its delicious.

Archived