• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bringing my 6 month old daughter to a game

LiQuiD

Hey guys! I have just been informed that my wife, daughter and I have an opportunity to come to the December 11 CAR vs ATL game. Our daughter will be 6 months old at that time.

I know you losers have children of various ages (and PanthaSan has children of all ages), but I was wondering about the experience with a 6mo. baby.

Do you recommend it? What should we bring? Will you help us in a fight if our daughter poos on the guy in front of us?

Thanks in advance! :D

Bring her, but teach her to swear and drink beer first.

The ATL game is the worst. The hatred there is unlike any other game all year and I dont even take my 13 year old daughter. take them to see the greenbay game or find a sitter. that game can get evil, especially if we are losing.

:iagree:

^^This...English Soccer Hooligans have nothing on the intense hate between Panther and fail-cant fans. The upper deck can be the site of many a "throw down" if you get my drift. Keep the little tyke at home with the sitter.

It gets pretty loud out there. Beer splashing and foul language everwhere, i wouldn't expose my kid to that at such a young age.

Unfortunately there is always one in every section that finds it imperative to blast F bombs every other word. Apparently NFL football fans don't understand that you can cheer and be loud without blasting profanities every other word. My last game there was a fan in front of me pelvic thrusting his girlfriend while screaming the F word. Ironically, your kid would be safer at a college football game because they don't serve alcohol (as long as you stay out of student section).

Unfortunately there is always one in every section that finds it imperative to blast F bombs every other word. Apparently NFL football fans don't understand that you can cheer and be loud without blasting profanities every other word. My last game there was a fan in front of me pelvic thrusting his girlfriend while screaming the F word. Ironically, your kid would be safer at a college football game because they don't serve alcohol (as long as you stay out of student section).

very true. College games (excluding the student section) is a much better atmopshere for kids than pro games. Lower deck at Carolina isn't bad but upper deck can get dicey at times.

Archived