• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Swung by practice today...

CatMan72

I would have acted like I didn't know who ^He was and asked a few questions about the Panthers... Then at the end of it... I would have told him... Give Cincinatti Hell CAM!

U missed out on a golden opportunity to fug with him!

u would have stuttered, muttered and nutter buttered your pants if you came across cam, dont front.

u would have stuttered, muttered and nutter buttered your pants if you came across cam, dont front.

U obviously don't know me bro. I fug with famous people every chance I get. Being star struck is for the womensez....

A man is a man...^He puts his pants on one leg at a time just like I do. I fear no man....

Now if u put me in front of Jessica Alba, u may hear me stutter a few times.

Your post was teh ghey, I commented.

There are plenty of things you can question about Cam, his physique is NOT one of them.

Who questioned his physique? he said he saw him face to face in person. lol I only said questioned if he actually existed. a play on his legend and popularity. You've got to get over your cam hate dude.

U obviously don't know me bro. I fug with famous people every chance I get. Being star struck is for the womensez....

A man is a man...^He puts his pants on one leg at a time just like I do. I fear no man....

Now if u put me in front of Jessica Alba, u may hear me stutter a few times.

I stuttered when I was at a WWII vets convention & met a bunch of Tuskeegee Airmen & Jolly Rogers.... oh! & when I met Al Bean. (4th man on the moon.)

Archived