• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PG option

Kingpatecu

I've seen that we are going to sign another PG from the D league, who fits LB's wishes for a larger PG option. I also have seen that the Warriors are about to buyout Marcus Williams. I think he would fit in nicely with our team and also add some insurance if we lose Felton this offseason (which I would hate). Williams is 6'3" and a good passer with a decent outside shot.

His D lacks a little but I think as a 3rd PG option he would be a great asset.

LB is starting to trust the D-League. If we can get a PG version of Cartier Martin then I'm all for it. Let's get some solid depth and the D-League has a lot of success providing that lately when NBA teams decide to go there.

could we release some players to free up space for Ray after the season?

May? Nazr? Howard?

all of the above ;)

Howard is cheap.

Nazr is the most overpaid player ever, almost.

May will prob be gone.

We NEED to keep Felton. He's flourished under Brown. He says he wants to stay here, not many will say that, so we need to keep him. Augustin has had flashes, but he isn't as proven as Felton. We have a good team right now, and an offseason together will yield better results next year. You gotta lock up your good draft picks, you just have too.

Archived