• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Pissed Off They Cut Thread

chknwing

I've no issue with them cutting Sutton and Vaughn. They were set to get zero carries this season so I'd rather their roster spot went to someone that contributes on STs.

As for Fiametta - well he's a bit poo isn't he?

Insurance. Sutton got plenty of carries last year plus he did play special teams. Also remember 2005. I'd rather have someone of Sutton quality running the ball over Robertson.

DWill finished last season on IR

Stewie is always getting hurt but he does play through it.

Goodson is one KR to IR

we need a back who can start for insurance and Sutton was it.

If we have a rash of injuries there's ALWAYS a RB that we can pick up off the street to carry the football.

It's not like Sutton is a world beater. He's just a solid RB (with no breakaway speed).

To me Charly Martin and T-Sutt have been these vanity players that the huddle kinds of builds up to be more than they are. Yea they do everything expected of them and show flashes in camp but you have to do more than that. Anybody can be on special teams, but Sutton has been outplayed by the other backs consistently and the preseason Clowney really did outplay Martin.

Best example of a guy who took his chance and ran with it is Herzlic from the giants. Dude was undrafted put on the third string and got limited minutes but during the preseason he got an interception, a forced fumble, a sack and a few tackles. That sets you apart and earns a roster spot. What set Sutton and Martin apart?

DWill finished last season on IR

Stewie is always getting hurt but he does play through it.

Goodson is one KR to IR

we need a back who can start for insurance and Sutton was it.

yea and Delommyjone hurt his finger.

I just think there is still too much Fox mindset. We have spent enough money at the RB position, whether it is to be doomed by injuries or not. Extra roster spots help too.

Sutton is worth keeping around for just about any team without the quality of backs we have...which is top 5.

yea and Delommyjone hurt his finger.

I just think there is still too much Fox mindset. We have spent enough money at the RB position, whether it is to be doomed by injuries or not. Extra roster spots help too.

Sutton is worth keeping around for just about any team without the quality of backs we have...which is top 5.

Delhomme actually broke his finger.

To me Charly Martin and T-Sutt have been these vanity players that the huddle kinds of builds up to be more than they are. Yea they do everything expected of them and show flashes in camp but you have to do more than that. Anybody can be on special teams, but Sutton has been outplayed by the other backs consistently and the preseason Clowney really did outplay Martin.

Best example of a guy who took his chance and ran with it is Herzlic from the giants. Dude was undrafted put on the third string and got limited minutes but during the preseason he got an interception, a forced fumble, a sack and a few tackles. That sets you apart and earns a roster spot. What set Sutton and Martin apart?

What sets Sutton apart is being called upon in the past and producing.

In a passing league, 5 RB's are ridiculous. However I do agree that Sutton should have been traded looooong ago when his value was pretty decent.

Fiametta was a personal favorite, however I do like Felton.

Steelers, Patriots, Packers, these teams don't seem to focus on the RBs like the Panthers do.

Archived