• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

Darknight

To understand this, please read from the bottom up. If you don't like him please stop reading. There is a few people here that do enjoy his information (like me.)

NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12

instead.

9 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

McDermott wanted to bring in Joselio Hanson, Rivera and Hunrey overruled him and felt was too similar to Munnerlyn. Went with Cowboys player

10 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

for Samuel but deal fell apart. They are still in talks.

10 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

Once again I was told earlier today that I was not allowed to repeat anything but the Panthers believed they were on the verge on trading

NJPanthers12

Also was told do not be surprised if by midseason Seyi Ajurotutu is our number 2 WR

12 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

The Big News From Tonight. THE PANTHERS HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH TEAMS ABOUT A CB ALL DAY. THAT INCLUDES ASANTE SAMUEL.

NJPanthers12

This is all from information I was just told no more than a half hour ago.

13 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

will be cut.

14 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

or Tommie Harris type player. So 1 more o-line, 1 more d-line, and at least 1 more cb. I believe Stanford, Williams, Brockel, and CJ Davis

14 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

MY PREDICTIONS nothing official, but from what I have been told I think the Panthers bring in Hangartner, a CB via trade, and an Alex Brown

NJPanthers12

I was told Derek Landri not an option at DT but Tommie Harris has been discussed about.

14 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

There will also be 1 more D-Lineman brought in. It is down to Alex Brown or a veteran DT.

14 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

picked up from the Cowboys and wanted to draft him.

15 minutes ago

NJPanthers12

There WILL 100 PERCENT be another CB on this roster and it will be soon. I also believe Stanford will be cut for him. They LOVE the guy they

Archived