• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schweddy Balls ice cream

LKuechly

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for providing such interesting topic in this forum. Ben and Jerry's new product launch "Schweddy Balls" and this made a parents' group inexorably angry over the ice cream flavor. This group which is called One Million Moms is calling for Ben & Jerry's treat to be boycotted. Some consider it as shallow, on the contrary, others support the group. There are lot of reactions about this hot controversy, and this becomes a trend not only in the internet forums and blogs, but also in ordinary conversation. Now, what is your opinion about this issue? From what I know, this is not the first controversy faced by the company. One of the first protests against Ben & Jerry’s was in 1999, when Vermonters protested Ben & Jerry’s selling itself to Unilever, according to the New York Times. Well, I just hope that this will be solved soon.

Thank you for providing such interesting topic in this forum. Ben and Jerry's new product launch "Schweddy Balls" and this made a parents' group inexorably angry over the ice cream flavor. This group which is called One Million Moms is calling for Ben & Jerry's treat to be boycotted. Some consider it as shallow, on the contrary, others support the group. There are lot of reactions about this hot controversy, and this becomes a trend not only in the internet forums and blogs, but also in ordinary conversation. Now, what is your opinion about this issue? From what I know, this is not the first controversy faced by the company. One of the first protests against Ben & Jerry’s was in 1999, when Vermonters protested Ben & Jerry’s selling itself to Unilever, according to the New York Times. Well, I just hope that this will be solved soon.

Did the Huddle just get highjacked? Who are you?

Archived