• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9/11 shoes and gloves

CatMan72

If you're serious about the NFL giving fines for wearing these....SMFH.

terrible PR move from the NFL. It's going to be a very, very emotional day for everyone.

I may shed a tear when those jets fly over.

Jake Plummer had a similar dispute wanting to memorialize Pat Tillman. The NFL eventually relented, as I recall. Wouldn't surprise me if they did here too.

Jake Plummer had a similar dispute wanting to memorialize Pat Tillman. The NFL eventually relented, as I recall. Wouldn't surprise me if they did here too.

Yep.

And if Clausen dresses as Captain America & shield bashes a Cardinal in the face he should be starter.

JimmyTraina Jimmy Traina

Excellent job by the NFL. No fines for any player who wears patriotic shoes or gloves on Sunday.

Awesome, the NFL decided that they were totally in the wrong. I think all player's should wear things like those Reeboks, this is a historic, and emotional, moment, and should be commemorated by the most-watched sport in America.

I'm gonna get this dick tat where like when I'm hard it's one of the towers so after im spent and going down it'll look like the tower is collapsing. On Sunday in going to run around with my dick out telling hot chicks to keep me hard in rememberance.

I'll call my dick Controlled Demolition.

Archived