• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Didn't we beat zona last year with a worst team?

thunderraiden

There is absolutely 0 chance that Beanie Wells runs for 1200-1600 yards this year, healthy or not. He gets knocked over by fartwind and is slow as hell. The only reason the Cardinals have had any success running the ball in the last 5 years(their superbowl run several years ago) was due to the fact that Kurt Warner was destroying people in the passing game(something Kolb won't do).

Keep dreaming.

i guess only time will tell so that's whats great about the NFL. i don't know if Kevin will be great, just as panther fans don't know if Cam will be great he could be bust but you will have a good idea 6 weeks into the season. I hope Cam does well just not against the Cards. Have you seen Beanie in the preseason you can not tackle him with one guy if you try that then he will run over you. He reminds allot Jerome Bettis

hey guys kolb was not our only upgrade we had. We are a much better team then we were last year. new def cord that knows how to coach. yeah you guys saw DRC making big plays but DRC was avg he got burned allot and did not know how to tackle. It was either all or nothing with him. We also have King and Heap at TE. If Beanie Wells stays healthy he will have 1200 to 1600 yards this year he has been a beast in preseason. The only thing you have going for you is your running game. Cam sucks and he wont beat us with his arm.

I'll take Cam's arm against the starting duo of AJ Jefferson and Patrick Peterson any day. The thing about Cam is he doesn't have to beat you with his arm. He can just sit back and be a game manager with the backfield of Williams and Stewart, like you say, or he could take off and run the ball. Good luck Sunday, should be an evenly matched game. I wouldn't be running my mouth just yet though if I was you.

im confident AZ this year will be 10-6 and im rooting for my team as you want your team to win. As the experts are saying that the Cards will win. I just think the Cards are s better team than they showed last year and on paper we have more proven talent. Good Luck to you guys

Lol more proven talent???? Beanie wells, Kevin kolb, and Patrick peterson are the definition of unproven talent.

"Allot" isn't a word! It's: a lot.

Kolb will be the bigger bust of two QB's starting on Sunday. If Kolb want to be like Schaub he better learn to throw the deep ball. Cam will be giving free lessons on Sun.

Kolb won't be on the field enough to eclipse 300 yards since y'all have no shot of shutting down out running attack.

Kolb will be great because he looked good in Andy Reid's WCO behind Philly's O-Line, right? That's logical. Wells will be good because he's the Cardinal edition of DeShaun Foster--always one game away from finally breaking out and showing the world why he was drafted. And your D will be good because you have a new genius coordinator who has managed to get all his packages installed in a shortened off-season.

Nice to hear the kool-aid tastes just as good in AZ as it does in NC. :)

Archived