• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else thought wed be #1 in the division at anytime this year?

malik

I think we can be #1. The focus needs to get off Cam and put on our

offense/defense. I think Cam has improved and will continue to improve, but he has to have confidence that when he passes the guys on the field will make it happen. We need to block, and open up for our runners. We missed a great opportunity to tie the game yesterday. #17 need enzone coaching.

Why do we give these teams so much opening to run? Who gets paid to to close this gap and where are our fast runners? Where is the endurance? We can't tackle by touching the jersey, contact is the only way to take them down. Glad to see the connection b/twn Cam and Smitty. Luv my Panthers

Reality to Panther fans!

Reality to Panther Fans!

You are 0-1.

Don't start printing your Super Bowl tickets just yet! You might want to wait until the Bye Week before you wear your arms out patting each other on the back.

But Cam looked good out there. He's probably the best QB to ever start for the Carolina Panthers! (I'm not sure that list is all that stellar though!)

Kerry Collins

Frank Reich

Steve Beuerlein

Chris Weinke

Matt Lytle

Rodney Peete

Randy Fasani (You can't forget him!)

Jake Delhomme

Vinny Testaverde (It's a wonder he didn't need a walker just to take the field!)

David Carr

Matt Moore

Jimmy Clausen

Brian St. Pierre (Don't forget him!)

Cam Newton

Though Jake did lead you to a Super Bowl!

And then there's your scedule:

2Sun Sep 18, 2011Packers

3Sun Sep 25, 2011Jaguars

4Sun Oct 2, 2011@Bears

5Sun Oct 9, 2011Saints

6Sun Oct 16, 2011@Falcons

7Sun Oct 23, 2011Redskins

8Sun Oct 30, 2011Vikings

BYE WEEK

Archived