• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zod.....you were right

pantherschic

Sorry to hear it PC... fortunately there's a lot of guys out there... good luck.

PS- Please refrain from telling Zod he was right.

Yeah the 2nd guy, the one I brought with me Sunday is much more laid back............so I don't need anyone trying to keep up with me 24 - 7 .....first one is history............ Carry On!!

Do you have date #1's email address? Pretty sure there are some pics of you and date #2 grinding up on one another at the tailgate. I want to send them to date #1 to see what happens. :D

LOL, yeah we might want to refrain from making him any more crazy than he is ...............I have known date # 2 for about 15 years so I was completely happy with his company........... :D:D

Yep, yall did.....Total control freak, he is in another state and calls practically daily wanting to know where I am and who I am with and what I am doing...............

:eek:

And that's wrong why?

Maybe 'control freak" is strong wording. I prefer to consider myself as a "take charge" kind of stalker....:D

I will stalk you too MPF... just PM me your info...

Probably wouldn't take much to get Pantha San stalking you too.

:lol:

I did that on teh old Huddle as MrPantherFan. It was the "Sporting Collosal Meat Pillows" as her status and the infamous tailgate "bewbie dance" that got me going :D

Archived