• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched the game today with...

Darth Biscuit

As far as I am concerned while a Panthers game is going on you are of no use to me whatsoever unless you can keep up with what's going on in the game and the conversation is limited to strictly Panthers and the current drive.

Unless its super important, it can wait until after the game

As far as I am concerned while a Panthers game is going on you are of no use to me whatsoever unless you can keep up with what's going on in the game and the conversation is limited to strictly Panthers and the current drive.

Unless its super important, it can wait until after the game

Damn right.

Does anyone else go to Sutton house? I like to see the other games while the panthers are on commercial but my buddy says it is distracting.

It was hilarious seeing Lions fans in their brand spanking new Jerseys

PS the waitresses are butt ugly there but otherwise a cool place. Used to be Picassos

I'd love to be all positive about the Panthers beating the Saints at home but with the way our defense let the Bears running game pound us on Sunday, it's just not too realistic. It's bad enough that the Saints have Drew Brees and a good passing game.

Cam and the rest of the offense would have to put up A LOT OF POINTS this Sunday to beat the Saints. The defense has big holes because of injuries so the backups are going to have to STEP UP bigtime in order for this 2011 team to even fantasize about the playoffs, etc.

Rivera & Co. have their work cut out for them this week in practice. He needs to MAKE SURE that the special teams guys know exactly what they are supposed to do and give them a lot of walk thrus and full speed reps, etc.

Now that we have Cam and because of the injuries, Rivera is going to have to work his tail off with THE DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS to keep us in games. It looks like the offense will be able to rack up big yards on just about everyone .... er, I hope.

However .... they need to work hard on their RED ZONE OFFENSE. The Panthers offense needs some high percentage "tried and true" plays that get the ball into the damn endzone! Some teams like the Patriots don't really surprise other teams too much in the red zone with their play calling. They are just VERY GOOD at certain plays. They practice them to perfection ... like those super quick timing passes to Wes Welker by the front pylon in the endzone.

We need to use Steve Smith's quickness the same way the Patriots do it with Welker. Practice those quick out timing routes to Smith in the red zone for some plays and practice those end zone jump ball passes to either Shockey or Olsen.

Archived