• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera presser

bauss

Basically, "He miss handled one, and we wanted to see what else we had." So pretty much the worst thing possible. I'm telling you guys, Ron is pissed about this special teams group. He said what he said about our TE's in the off-season, somebodies got to do it, either someone on the team, or we will go find someone. That's code for, expect us to look for some new players.

What if's are fun

What if Gettis was with us against the Packers? Would Cam had locked onto Smitty and gotten Woodson'd?

What about the Bears? Had Gettis been around that pick 6 wouldn't have happened.

I bet if you replace Gettis with Legedu this team is 3-1.

The problem with special teams is that some of the stars in the past are either not on the team or are starters and therefore don't play special teams. He mentioned Anderson for one. Barnidge is another one who was a special teams beast but is on IR. I bet there are plenty of others. The guys we brought in for backups and special teams aren't doing the job, plain and simple. Add that to poor run defense and you easily see why we are struggling.

The defense as a whole gave up a ton on the ground but not much trough the air. Right now we are the highest ranked defense in the division from a yardage point of view. The overall rank is 14th. We are giving up 25 points a game which is 25th in the league in the only defensive stat that matters.

Even with all that we were in every game and had a chance to win. Funny how expectations change. Before the season we were looking for a much better offense and to be competitive. On both those counts we are but people are still very unhappy. Why?? They want to win and see that it is a real possibility. I guess that it is positive sign that we are actually a decent team given we are 1-3.

He is really upset about Special teams.

Need to bring back Jarrod Cooper. haha

I hate that we cut Wallace Wright. He was one of the best special teams players we had. He also was a better receiver than Nanee.

I would love if we could some how grab Ryan Broyles in the second round. He would give a scary kick returner we have desperately needed. He is a heck of a wide receiver as well. I think that would be a great pick if we don't get a receiver in the first.

Archived