• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera presser

bauss

Wow, Billick is a pretty smart guy... He called the "rugby" style punt during the game and wondered why Baker was doing it. In hindsight, it would've worked if our guys knew how to tackle.

He's by far e best announcer we get

A bit testy with the media there.

I get the feeling Mike Goodson isn't part of this team next year. Might even see a reduced role this year.

This too. Sounds like Goody has fell out of favor, but I feel like he could be used a lot more in different ways...

Man, listening to this presser though, I love Rivera. Dude just read their pre-game scouting strategy to the media because he was so pissed, lol.

This is why I love Rivera. He sees what we are seeing and says WE NEED TO GET BETTER. You can really tell that the mis-tackling and just mental errors are pissing him off. You also can tell that he sees what LaFell is doing and Naanee is not doing. He does not throw Naanee under the bus but you can tell he knows LaFell is playing better.

I would also like to point out Rivera likes to lose about as much as Newton,Shockey, and Smith.

Archived