• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nate Davis' pro workout is tomorrow...

frash.exe

Josh Freeman is the second best QB in this draft next to Matt Stafford and has the potential to even be better than him. Mark Sanchez is a huge question mark and is not work a first round pick. If he came out next year he would be a second round easy. Nate Davis is a very good QB who because he does have a learning disability is falling. The fact that anyone thinks he will fall to the 6th round is absolutely ridiculous. I admit he is a little slow but will still be a good QB in the NFL.

its a shame he will go so low and end up a back up because of a learning disability

he will be picked up at a bargain and carry a clipboard for a couple years, like 90-95% of QBs should do, and will get his chance having learned the playbook.

there is no rush for QBs to get out there right away and learn everything. how often does it happen that rookie QBs actually go out there and succeed right away? it isn't that often. last year was a fluke. most of the time it ends up in failure....especially down the road.

he just needs to go to some team where they have an established QB with only a couple or 3 years left and let him learn the ropes, the playbook, gain confidence, and get the team familiar with him.

he will be picked up at a bargain and carry a clipboard for a couple years, like 90-95% of QBs should do, and will get his chance having learned the playbook.

there is no rush for QBs to get out there right away and learn everything. how often does it happen that rookie QBs actually go out there and succeed right away? it isn't that often. last year was a fluke. most of the time it ends up in failure....especially down the road.

he just needs to go to some team where they have an established QB with only a couple or 3 years left and let him learn the ropes, the playbook, gain confidence, and get the team familiar with him.

that sounds like us

out of curiosity, you think the "release" issues they said he needed improvement on had to do with the way he held the ball? if so, i don't see that as a concern. the dude has a laser guided rocket launcher for an arm. it isn't like he's got a david carr/uncle rico arm.

uncle_rico.jpg

Wooo are you telling me this guy doesn't have a cannon for an arm?!?

This guy back in the day could throw the pigskin over some mountains.

that sounds like us
that's what i thought as i was writing.

i think the same way with pat white or matt moore, though. moore has two years invested already. i would like to stay with him but i wouldn't object to white or davis being brought in to learn the ropes either....just not at the expense of our rebuilding the Dline and adding depth to the oline.

Like the other great gloved one was supposed to do?

Like the other great gloved one was supposed to do?

yes. the problem with the gloved wonderless was that he was damaged goods. 76 sacks in his first season? how many throughout the course of his career? he may have had a chance to be good at one point but by the time we got him the damage had already been done. we are better off getting someone who hasn't already been spoiled.

Archived