• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how would you feel about Randy Moss as our new #2?

Ricky Spanish

PLEAASEE bring him in. Can you imagine if Cam was throwing Naane's passes to Randy Moss instead? I think its safe to say that he would have a few more completions at critical times.

Moss doesn't like playing with QBs that can't throw, which is why he didn't like Oakland or Tennessee. I'm not sure what happened in Minnesotta because that situation with Childress and Favre was a cluster from the beginning. If he would consent to being the #2 behind Steve then I'd have no problem with it. We are 1-3 and have trouble converting in the redzone. Adding Moss is not going to hurt anything. It could only help in my opinion.

what in the world makes you think that lazy bum is going to do any better catching the ball than naanee.

he won't. he doesn't care anymore. he doesn't want to work for anything. he never has. the dude is a bum. flat out lazy bum. he'll give up on every route.

people think peppers takes plays off but randy moss has been taking whole games off. he's talented for sure, but he's pathetic as a competitor.

he would do us no good. all he would do is make people here frustrated.

keep on dreaming, though. :lol:

I say we sign him, tell him that someone in a ______ jersey (fill in color of the opponent that day) said for him to stop his Lexus. Tell him he will not get charged for the joint in his ashtray and have him use his Lexus to bump the person in said jersey, knocking them to the ground, therefore down by contact.

Best chance we have of getting a tackle for minimal yards . . .

Archived