• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seeing Steve beat the crap out of Roman Harper was awesome.

Cat'sGrowl

The Saint's are a lot like the bullies at a local high school. They have a large reputation for cheap shots, being dirty-but they really aren't as bad as they claim to be. I knew that the New Orleans Saints were a dirty team, but I didn't know they played like that. Their entire team is an embarrassment to professional sports. It was GREAT to see the entire team step up and beat the crap out of Roman Harper after that cheap shot. That guy got pwned on a Andre Johnson-Cortland Finnegan level-and played scared the rest of the game. It was hilarious to see Roman try to take on Steve and absolutely have his manhood handed to him on a silver plate in front of God and everybody-he deserved it-and honestly deserved much worse. Hope he gets a fine for such a blatant late hit later in the week-especially after admitting he did it on purpose. As I said, I knew New Orleans coached their players, defense especially, to play dirty, but didn't think they would be downright amateur.

Don't mess with 89. He'll embarrass you every time.

Roman Harper/Malcom Jenkins, who cares?

All overrated New Orleans DB's who would be exposed without Drew Brees on the other side of the ball. I'm as giddy as Rivera was to see the whole team step in and beat the crap out of the chump. Don't come into our house and start taking cheap shots.

That wasn't even Harper that everyone ganged up on. It was safety, Malcom Jenkins.. One of the smallest guys on that side of the ball.

And, while I agree that the late hit by Harper was wrong, Smith had no business doing what he did to Jenkins. Hitting someone as they've just crossed the goal line (and celebrating before he even got there), is questionable. Grabbin someone by the face mask, and trying to break their neck is on a whole 'nother level.

Harper should have been penalized, as he was, and a fine issued (which probably will happen). Smith should have been ejected from the game for what he did. Remember, folks, this is just a game.. Do you really think that Smith would have felt great about what he did, had he broken Jenkins' neck with that stunt? I doubt it..

With all of the stupid/childish comments going on here between BOTH sides, I hope that some folks can see it for what it is. I'm a Saints fan, and I think that Carolina WILL be a dangerous team in the coming years. So, I respect what's going on over there. But, I was disappointed with the conduct of both teams today, and how the refs handled things.

Travis

Guest Bwood15

May I also take this moment while there are some Saint fans viewing this thread, To pull Jimmy Graham's man card for that basketball style flop.

I havent seen a football player make a more embarrassing play like that in a long time. The fact that he had sucha dramatic flop against someone so much smaller than him takes away from any positives he had in that game.

Straight. Up. Vagina.

*shrug*..

(Shockey) 3 receptions for 21 yards

(Graham) 8 receptions for 129 yards

I'm not going to sit here and make childish comments. But, with those stats, it's pretty clear who the "man" is.

They all flop.. whatever you can do to get a penalty. It's nothing new.

Guest Bwood15

No no no no, Theres reacting to certain contact, during the game of play, which is still pretty lame.

But Jimmy Graham went full on soccer player mode and looked like a bitch doing it.

(p.s.) Greg Olsen is our starting tight end, not shockey. Olsen had a TD and no flopping.

So Olsen>Graham.

The Saint's are a lot like the bullies at a local high school. They have a large reputation for cheap shots, being dirty-but they really aren't as bad as they claim to be. I knew that the New Orleans Saints were a dirty team, but I didn't know they played like that. Their entire team is an embarrassment to professional sports. It was GREAT to see the entire team step up and beat the crap out of Roman Harper after that cheap shot. That guy got pwned on a Andre Johnson-Cortland Finnegan level-and played scared the rest of the game. It was hilarious to see Roman try to take on Steve and absolutely have his manhood handed to him on a silver plate in front of God and everybody-he deserved it-and honestly deserved much worse. Hope he gets a fine for such a blatant late hit later in the week-especially after admitting he did it on purpose. As I said, I knew New Orleans coached their players, defense especially, to play dirty, but didn't think they would be downright amateur.

Don't mess with 89. He'll embarrass you every time.

You just embarassed yourself with this post. Harper put thuglife on his ass. Thuglife jumped Jenkins, not Harper. He wouldnt step to Harper. 4-1 son

Archived