• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riveras Weekly Press Conference at Noon.

chknwing

I'm just wondering what personnel changes Rivera is referring to on defense?

We don't have anyone better to replace what we have for the most part. I've got a feeling that T. Williams and/or Phillips might be better than Connor... But, that's it. Butler over Munnerlyn? Yeah, I guess.

But, what else can be done?

CJ and Hardy are our best consistent players, so we're not benching them. And we have a bunch of scrubs at DT so it doesn't matter who you put in there...

Would've been logical if we traded for someone or signed a guy that is better than what we already have.

why would u announce ur moving to a 3-4? wouldn't keeping that under wraps help you against your opponent the next week? The only reason he mentioned it, is because they may be getting ready to make some serious personnel moves.

Rivera has been a very upfront guy with all of this. Does that have to do with his "rookieness" as a head coach? Maybe. But, he's been very open about the moves he's making.

He's honestly the antithesis of John Fox.

Rivera has been a very upfront guy with all of this. Does that have to do with his "rookieness" as a head coach? Maybe. But, he's been very open about the moves he's making.

He's honestly the antithesis of John Fox.

Agreed. The honesty is nice. However, the lack of savvy in personnel management (12 men on the field, again) and clock management has hurt us when we can't afford it. Gotta assume he gets better...

DTs are terrible, need a legitamite #2 CB, need help at OLB and OT because TD and Otah can't stay healthy

[sarcasm]Geez, if only these things could have been foreseen in the offseason maybe we could have done something to address them then. sucks they are just coming out of left field[/sarcasm]

Archived