• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who did the 49ers add this offseason

Camdemonium

The lions beat themselves.

Also, TB after a MNF game, what's the percentage of Teams to win after a MNF game. I'm sure It's pretty freaking low. East coast to west coast will always screw a team up.

The rest of their schedule looks easy peasy.

both the Eagles and Dallas are dangerous teams and the Panthers would likely get creamed by either of them. Cincy has one of the best defenses in the country and have an improving offense.

The 49ers are miles ahead of us. We'd maybe have 2 wins with their schedule, but probably still just one.

He is/was nobody special. People around here like Edwards because the Panthers signed him. A 30+ year old mid-level DT isn't changing the fortune of this defense.

It's taking us from one of the worst run defenses in the league to possibly middle of the pack, which would have us much better than we are. Plus, he's not the only injury. Losing Beason was crippling, losing TD was equally bad.

edit: I don't think Edwards was going to be the best thing ever but we are really, really hurting at DT. CB also blows, and I wish we woulda picked someone up, but ah well.

Look jackass,

We will talk when the 49'ers play some stiffer competition.

Sure the Lions were undefeated, but did San Fran play the defending Superbowl champs one week and then play the NFC runner up the next week?

They played a Jaguars team in the pouring down rain and

Then the week after that, did they play a tough division rival(49'ers dont have "tough" division rivals) that will easily have a 10-6 record at the very worst?

THEN after that did the 49'ers play another division rival on the road? I didn't think so.

I don't think Harbaugh's record would be any better, even though he would have Cam Newton.

SO, keep your thoughts to yourself.

49'ers beat the Seahawks (worst team in the NFL), lost to Cowboys (Cowboys are no awesome team to say the least) Beat the Bengals (Oh how tough!) Beat the Eagles ("dream team" with two wins) spanked the Bucs (hard to argue, prob took SF as a joke) and beat the loveable loseable (but undefeated) Lions.

All in all, I think you are basing your logic on nothing, which shows how much of a dumbass you really are.

Enjoy my neg rep fine young male-ass.

:coolgleamA:

both the Eagles and Dallas are dangerous teams and the Panthers would likely get creamed by either of them. Cincy has one of the best defenses in the country and have an improving offense.

The 49ers are miles ahead of us. We'd maybe have 2 wins with their schedule, but probably still just one.

It's taking us from one of the worst run defenses in the league to middle of the pack, which would have us much better than we are. Plus, he's not the only injury. Losing Beason was crippling, losing TD was equally bad.

Yeah, the Packers and Saints couldn't cream Carolina......but the dysfunctional Boys and Eagles would. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the Packers and Saints couldn't cream Carolina......but the dysfunctional Boys and Eagles would. :rolleyes:

If we played like we did yesterday they sure as hell would. Every week we're accumulating more injuries and there's ever more tape on our offense.

edit: perhaps "creamed" is the wrong word, not like how SF creamed TB, but I wouldn't expect our defense to be able to stop those teams at all.

Our offense can at least move the ball on anyone...

If we played like we did yesterday they sure as hell would. Every week we're accumulating more injuries and there's ever more tape on our offense.

edit: perhaps "creamed" is the wrong word, not like how SF creamed TB, but I wouldn't expect our defense to be able to stop those teams at all.

Our offense can at least move the ball on anyone...

No team plays the same week to week.....

Sure there is more tape on the offense......no one is really slowing it down. Samething every week......we can move the ball on anyone in the NFL. Problem is in the redzone.....and that is a Panther issue not a team figured us out issue.

And no, I don't see our D stopping them or lesser teams.....but opponents can't stop our offense either. that is why no one will cream us.....teams have to actually prove they can stop the offense before you start talking about us getting creamed.

Archived