• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gantt comments on team silence

Mr. Scot

The sounds of silence

Essentially positing the idea that both teams have told Peppers and his agent "if you kids will just shut up and let the adults talk, we can get things done much quicker".

"Oh, and sign your contract" :sosp:

Its becoming more and more obvious that Carey is in over his head so I wouldn't be surprised if he did just shut up and let his client get paid.

Carey isn't experienced at this sort of thing. That much is certain.

Gantt previously pointed out that Adam Seward had pretty much agreed to terms with the Patriots a year ago and then the deal fell through shortly after he blabbed about it.

Some teams really value discretion. Both teams involved here fit that category.

Carey isn't experienced at this sort of thing. That much is certain.

Gantt previously pointed out that Adam Seward had pretty much agreed to terms with the Patriots a year ago and then the deal fell through shortly after he blabbed about it.

Some teams really value discretion. Both teams involved here fit that category.

I think it's good to just keep everything quiet for now, so as to not have this sort of thing happen again.

BTW your MST sig is Epic.

I think it's good to just keep everything quiet for now, so as to not have this sort of thing happen again.

BTW your MST sig is Epic.

Someone else has it too. Of course, I could always go with my parrot football game.

[ATTACH]29236[/ATTACH]

But then, I kind of like the effect of both Marvin and the MST crew "pointing" to my post :lol:

Someone else has it too. Of course, I could always go with my parrot football game.

[ATTACH]29236[/ATTACH]

But then, I kind of like the effect of both Marvin and the MST crew "pointing" to my post :lol:

It's cool, but I preferred it when you had pics of the whole o-line as your sig, those guys don't get enough credit.

It's cool, but I preferred it when you had pics of the whole o-line as your sig, those guys don't get enough credit.

They'll be back when the season rolls around, although the new site design (specifically the player pages) will make it a little tougher for me to construct my sig if the lineup changes any.

Archived