• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you think Sweet Caroline should be played at Bank of America Stadium?

Malt Liquor

I'm betting quite a few other teams adopted it as the Red Sox has- including the teams they borrowed it from, but because of their success, they get press about it. It's kind of like nicknames - it's just a thing.

Maybe so...but as a Panther fan, wouldn't you rather hear a song unique to the Panthers instead of one that's so common? I would. And a lot of people would probably expect that I'd be all for it since I'm a Sox fan.

Maybe so...but as a Panther fan, wouldn't you rather hear a song unique to the Panthers instead of one that's so common? I would. And a lot of people would probably expect that I'd be all for it since I'm a Sox fan.

Yes, I said I would, but it seems to be a crowd pleaser so I'm guessing it's here to stay.

And I actually figured you would be more against it than anyone BECAUSE you're a Sox fan. It's usually the fans of the teams that perceives something has been taken from them that get upset about this kind of stuff (see Titans fans and Smash and Dash). No one else usually cares.

Yes, I said I would, but it seems to be a crowd pleaser so I'm guessing it's here to stay.

And I actually figured you would be more against it than anyone BECAUSE you're a Sox fan. It's usually the fans of the teams that perceives something has been taken from them that get upset about this kind of stuff (see Titans fans and Smash and Dash). No one else usually cares.

I'm a Red Sox fan and when I lived in Beantown I went to as many games as possible. Loved hearing the song. Everyone enjoys it. Its awesome to hear so many people in the park as well as outside of it sing that sone. I was watching the Monday night game. I've never been to a BOA to see the panthers play. I heard the song over the tv and just loved it. Now if I heard the pats play it. I'd be upset.

Archived