• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I want to buy a gun

Camdemonium

Yes, guns that hold more than 6 bullets don't fire every time?

Revolvers are much more dependable, and much easier to shoot when you are nervous. As you should be with 7 guys in your house.

Honestly, you have no shot at more than 1 or 2 before they fill you full of holes.

It's not about the what if's with guns, it's about ease of use, and it being low maintenance.

But if you want a semi, go with a Colt, SW, HK, or Sig. Sigs are what I shoot best, but they are costly.

Money isn't an issue. I'm banking on all 7 not being in the same room, so I can sneak through the house like a ninja and pick them off.

I figure one or two might come up to the bedroom to try and lock me down, but by that time my dogs and alarm will have warned me. Boom. Scan my thumb, get out the gun, clip up, maybe if I have time put the laser on it.

Pretend I'm sleeping by putting pillows all in the covers, hide in the bathroom. Boom. Double tap each of them. 4 bullets down, 13 to go for 5 guys. They either come running in or they go all stealth mode. If they come running in, it's cake, just chill and pick them off like in James Bond video games. If they go stealth mode, it's a challenge.

From there, who knows.

That's why I need more than 6 bullets.

Sigs?

Archived