• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brown: Maybe we shouldn't make the playoffs

ckad79

Watching the 76ers/Bobcats game tonight on NBA Leauge Pass. Not sure if I'm the only one??? BUT the annoucer for Philly, at the start of the 2nd quarter, said that he spoke with Coach Brown before the game and Brown said that he felt that maybe not making the playoffs wouldn't be a bad thing for the young Bocats team! He said that he felt maybe the Bobcats are too new to this and need to sit through the pain of not getting in, after being teased a little... that it would make us stronger next year.

Not sure what to think of it. I don't have a link or anything in writing... going off what the annoucer said.

Interested. I somewhat agree with Brown, though I hate to suggest it. :(

I watched it on DTV last night, thank god for League Pass. I did not hear it, but I have to agree with it. Frankly I'd rather miss the playoffs this year, it kicks us out of the lottery, which we can't afford if Felton leaves. And if we do make it, we won't even come close to winning one game vs the Cavs.

it would be nice if we ended up with the number one overall next season by sheer luck.

you can't win if you don't play.

I have mixed feelings about making the playoffs, my gut says we gotta try to get in and so I would hope we get in... but it'd be interesting what we can do with a top draft pick and three 2nd rounders.

Archived